The Cultural Trail in Indianapolis. Like the bike lanes in places like Copenhagen, these are completely protected from traffic. The trail was finished in May and runs eight miles through downtown Indianapolis, connecting the heart of the city with other bike trails.
via good.is, 12.06.13.
watch the streetfilm here.
i guess now indianapolis is an appealing city for me to go visit? there’s a sale on southwest right now, ending tonight for fall season travel. should I go?? (NYC and NOLA too hot, and hurricane season.. don’t have much other interesting options..)
- miredingravity reblogged this from citymaus
- losalamoschess reblogged this from iwishforanother and added:
- minhle likes this
- iwishforanother said: thanks from doug in sacramento. great. if you decide to go i have a $20 for you. seems like a small reward, send me a postcard, wait till you get back
- iwishforanother reblogged this from citymaus
- plantedcity likes this
- threemysticapes reblogged this from citymaus
- officefordesignoperations reblogged this from citymaus
- officefordesignoperations likes this
- citymaus posted this